Sunday, September 20, 2009

Posting the pics of my photography session yesterday evening. Tried some stuff using manual settings thought apart from exposure I wasnt able to understand anything else :P


First of all the pics showing off the zooming capabilities-

The above building is approximately 200-300 mts from my house as in crow distance. Now am really bad at approximating distances so it can be anything but the distance am putting down in next few pics will be relative to this one :D

Yes I love the sun!


That would be approx 50 mts from my house.


A billboard some 300 mts away from my house. maybe 200..not sure! Using digital zoom here and yes I dont have a steady hand.


No idea about the distance as it was high up in the sky. Used digital zoom too and was somehow able to grab this kite in this frame!


Now some pics where I tampered with manual settings. In this set of 3 pics all taken at the same time I played with shutter speeds. In others test case I played with aperture without fully understanding its significance and got some not so good looking pics.





Now some pics which just came good without any special significance..and yeah most of them related to the setting sun (will have another session today probably during that same time..am too lazy to get up early in the morning for rising sun!)





Theres also a video with nice resolution but thats a tad bigger for my net connection to handle (~125MB) to skipping it for now. And anyone who can give tips for photography is most wlecome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments


Stats