Monday, September 21, 2009

Another set of pics!

Yeah I know its getting monotonous posting similar kind of pics again and again but currently thats my only timepass at home so I havent got anything else thats interesting enough. Unless ofcourse if I start posting travian stuff :P


So well today I wanted pics of flowers but as they are scarce during this time of the year I had to settle for birds and finally for the sun (thankfully it wasnt a setting sun today!).
Whole set of pics can be seen @ http://picasaweb.google.com/aug21st/CamTest

So today I first clicked around the birds that were sitting in the lawn downstairs instead of going to the rooftop directly.

Thats what I call timing! Was just in time to click before that bird disappeared behind (inside maybe) that tree.

The only flower that I was able to find in my house at this time. And it is the size of my thumb!


Just as I was packing up saw this bird sitting just above my head :)

Again showing off the manual focus with focus on the leaves and building in the background!

The sun was too bright for me to even observe the clouds with my naked eye! Had it not been for the clouds it would have been just an ordinary pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments


Stats