Saturday, September 26, 2009

Finally moon!

I was able to get some moon pics but it happens that getting a good image is difficult. Getting an image of moon requires full zoom plus a very slow shutter speed. And if you want it with the least ISO then even the slowest shutter speed! So getting a pic with a blur in it isnt that difficult to get. Now I know that I dont have very steady hands but I got most of the images blurred even with a tripod! Maybe the wind or maybe my stomping around was enough to give that blur!


Well here are some pics that came good enough to be posted:





On 22nd even the best pic is with some (acceptable?) blur!


And this pic is just for the yellowish tinge on clouds thanks to (once again) the setting sun!

Moon and setting sun existing peacefully. A much better pic would come out of (full) moon and rising sun. But as I said am too lazy to get up so early in the morning.

And here is the video of the white tiger in zoo whoso pics are there on picasa and whose blog post I forgot to write :D
(its 30 mb and taking a hell lot time to upload here on blogger)

2 comments:

  1. mujhe laga foto kheech rahe the ..poora vid ka bana liya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. itne pyaar se ghoom raha tha. vid deserve karta tha bechara :)

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments


Stats