Friday, September 4, 2009

"About Me"

Found a very nice about me while browsing through Orkut profiles (birdwatching watever :P ). Agree with most of them!

i like 99 more than 100.

i like it when my hat is just about to blow away with the wind.

i like the feeling of a long-awaited bath.

i like acting sleepy.

i like being able to tell a mosquito just by feeling it on the skin.

i like sitting cross-legged on a chair.

i like it to face the wind with closed eyes and walk towards it.

i like it when I'm sitting in veggies and a leaf falls on my table.

i like the fireflies to fly over water bodies.

i like an empty mind.

i like most of the people I say Hi to on the street.

i like trying to listen to a song playing somewhere far off when I'm trying to sleep.

i like it when my head expands to take in a bright and fresh evening.

i like to barely miss the target of my water balloons in Holi.

i like the perfection of just the slightest imperfection.

1 comment:

  1. good one...nice expression...few people know how to define themselves...

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments


Stats