Sunday, September 20, 2009

More pics

First of all the pic of my camera. Taken from my 3 mp camera phone so you can expect some pixelisation. Well the camera model is Kodak Z980 and this pic is taken with full 24x optical zoom:




Now today I was more interested in bird photography. I was interested but can hardly say the same about the birds. Forget about any flying shots or group pics it was so damn difficult to get any close up of any bird. Maybe I was a little past their flying time or they are camera shy..watever here are the results. The whole collection is also uploaded on picasa @ http://picasaweb.google.com/aug21st/CamTest. Putting up some better pics here too:

Now this is one of the rare occasion when the bird was sitting on my rooftop. It was just thirsty and was looking for water overflowing from the tank :)

While sitting on the roof I tumbled backwards getting this pic. Thats only cause of my slow reflexes and the time it takes in manual mode to get focus and proper brightness etc!

Another one on my rooftop. The background was varied collection of clothes hanging in Girls PG ( :P ) so had to brighten it as that multicolor backgroud hardly justified this bird's beauty.

Now here am just testing the shutter speed. Taken at 1/2000 shutter speed which I guess is equivalent to 1/2000 of a second. Whatever I had to set a very high ISO to get any picture at that shutter speed (and I have no idea what ISO is).


Now ofcourse some sunset pics (as they are the only pics that come real good).




In the last pics you 'can' notice that I was using manual focus and focused on the nearby mobile phone and hence the blurred effect of the background :)

Will obviously keep posting more pics as long as this hobby lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments


Stats