Tuesday, December 25, 2007

PickPocketing Anniversary

This post is also one day late(as is usual with lazy me) as I was first pickpocketed on Christmas Eve last year. And the best part is where I was targeted.....in The House of God...yes Church itself!! Now I am not a religious man and usually dont go to such places but went there as my better half wanted to go. She insisted and so had to come(had no choice). Now inside the church it was damn crowded. And as a fool my wallet was in my back pocket. As I was busy in making way for myself and her in the crowd I was pickpocketed. I didnt knew at what instant it was stolen but knew it soon enough as I was anticipating this(I am damn suspicious by nature). But still I hadnt got time to shift my wallet to front pocket cause I also had a false belief in myself(its youth you see) that I cant be so subconcious that someone takes my wallet and I dont know it. I underestimated their efficiency.
But the good part was that out of laziness I had kept whatever maney was given to me from home in my front pocket...There were only 10 Rs in my purse!!!! So I am sure whoever took it must have cursed me to fullest. But I also suffered quite dilema cause its not easy to get another ATM card, college ICard(am in government college so you can understand). I had to run around 2 people donno how many times to deposit 15Rs for ICard(I would have gladly given 50 to get away from that running :( ....)
Whatever I lost some of my personal special belongings too...but whatever after that I have realinsed that anyone can get pickpocketed anywhere..I am never gonna underestimate them again..
And whats more she gave me a new wallet as a gift which I treasure till now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments


Stats