Monday, April 13, 2009

Maggi- my fav junk food!

Just saw the new Maggi ad on TV which asks to share your Maggi moments (whatever they might be). Well forget the moments (atleast I dont remember any except yeah going out of hostel at 3 am and having Maggi; if it qualifies then yes it is..whatever), the fact is that since childhood one thing that is still here is Maggi. Whatever memeories I have of my childhood (no matter how small I was), Maggi was there. And I guess it would be true for everyone in my generation atleast (they claim on ad that its 25 years but atleast from my time it was popular). Many variants came (top-ramen, wai wai and many varieties of Maggi itself) but still the original taste rocksss.

And no matter what people say about it being junk food and all that stuff, fact is that it is here to stay. Cause it is easy to make and good to taste.

Well writing this post just for the sake of writing (and because dure wanted something other than politics :) ). This post is not meant to mean anything!

2 comments:

  1. u can also write down the xtra contents of the maggi .... which u ate at 3 am!!!!nd y u did nt go dere after dat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. theek hai thoda extra tha...extra proteins :)
    maggi moment to tha na fir bhi :)
    ethics ki class mein discuss karwate hain ki whether aise maggi dena sahi hai ki nahin.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments


Stats