http://shanky-itbhu.blogspot.com/2009/04/dota-lobby.html
Please read this post before even attempting to understand this one.
shanky wrote about everyone but forgot about the best player in our lobby: himself.
So I will try to find matching hero for him. Waise to while playing he s able to play with any hero (even if you give him pugna he will become GOD-LIKE), but still we need a hero that matches his personality.
I think the hero that matches him most is axe: strength hero, and the best part that if you try to attack him he will swing his arms, legs in any direction and you will get helix back.
Yaara Mereya
-
This is a short parody that I wrote for my friends in BlueJeans, on my last
day there. Try singing it to the tune of the original song For those of
you, wh...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment