Recently I saw the movie Inside Man (2006). The first thing you see (hear to be more specific) is music from "Dil Se" song "Chaiyya chaiyya". Initially I was confused and thought whether it was some special Indian Edition or what..or thought maybe its just starting music..but no they play the entire song---and not only in starting but also during the end. They have also acknowledged it in the credits. I wasnt able to find any Indian name as producer or any senior member of production but there were 2-3 scenes of a Sikh personal.
Nice movie btw...more so cause of the Indian touch :)
Second-year student of North Campus alleges stalking and harassment;
23-year-old man booked
-
On Tuesday, police registered a case against a 23-year-old man for stalking
and harassing a Second-Year student of North Campus over the past three
month...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment